Master Gardener Class 2019
North Carolina Cooperative Extension-Lincoln County is about to launch a Lincoln County Master Gardener training that will run from Wednesday, January 16 – Wednesday, April 17, 2019 and meet on every Wednesday for 14 weeks.
This year, class will take place in Lincolnton:
Lincolnton Class: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Room 101, James Warren Citizens Center
If you feel like you can respond yes to the questions below, then Master Gardeners is likely a perfect program for you to be a part of.
- Do I want to learn more about growing many types of plants?
- Do I enjoy spending time with others who love gardening?
- Am I eager to participate in a practical and intense training program?
- Do I look forward to sharing my knowledge with people in my community?
- Do I have enough time to attend training sessions and to serve as a volunteer?
If you are ready to enroll, please complete the application found here and mail it in, along with a check for $100.00 payable to “Lincoln County”. Fee includes: Master Gardener state-level program fee, Master Gardener manual, Name Tag, visiting instructors’ travel, and county-level fee for materials and shipping.
I look forward to exploring the world of gardening together!